As of right now:
- the machine has blue screened six times today (with different errors every time, from irq_not_less_or_equal to memory to driver to God knows what)
- it suddenly believe that the copy of Windows that it's running is not genuine, is demanding activation, and fails to activate itself online
- IE keeps quitting every few minutes, as does explorer.exe
- at some startups, the resolution goes back to XGA and stays there until bluescreening
- at some startups, the keyboard goes dead, and the onscreen keyboard won't launch
- and I can't keep it up and running for longer than thirty minutes at a stretch
Remind me again when those eight-core Mac Pros come out? I need one of those. Badly.