2. The Samsung i600 Windows Mobile based Smartphone, aka "teh worst phone evar"
3. People who sign in to MSN Messenger but don't change their display name, leaving it at whatever their E-mail address is
4. The sore spot on my palate... and I didn't even get to have any Captain Crunch first
5. iChat users [because iChat doesn't support a lot of useful AIM features]
6. Trillian users [because it rips off the companies that pay to run IM networks, and because it doesn't work right with legit clients]
7. The UPS customer counter doesn't open until 10 am - wtf?
8. Chris Griffith still the prettiest, v. irritated at this
9. Not being able to use XP Remote Assistance through corporate firewalls
10. Writing stupid ass top 10 lists instead of actual, interesting blog posts