- The picture that got the most comments is one of me with my shirt off. I guess folks like the fur?
- Last place goes to the picture of me smoking a cigar. See, I told you so!
- My brother Tim correctly placed me-with-a-moustache as looking an awful lot like Greg Norton. I think he's right.
- If you post a low res picture of yourself from the early days of digital cameras, it will inspire techno-nostalgia.
- If you post two pictures of yourself, one with Boo and one without Boo, the one with will get triple the comments. This didn't surprise me in the least. :)
- Surprisingly, no one commented about my high school nickname or the contents of my yearbook picture - I always thought it was really cool that I was so sure about who I was as a 17-year old, but apparently it's not that interesting.
- Weirdest comment goes to someone [apparently from Eugene, OR] who seemed to mistake my comments about the Stalin museum in Gori for an endoresement of Stalinist genocide. Uh, no. Try again.
So... uh, that was interesting. Hope you enjoyed the blatant narcissism.
Update: The exceptionally woofy jhitchin has removed the fuckin dog from that picture of me by the lake: