- Each of you writes a journal entry
- Instead of posting it, however, you E-mail it to me
- Then, I send you a post that someone else wrote
- You then post that post in your journal
- Then, readers are encouraged to match the posts with their correct authors
The reason it's unrealized:
- It's a confusing concept.
- It's not clear how to get a meta-list of all of the posts by other people [perhaps every post could have a link to an explanatory page somewhere?]
- I don't know how to make the last step happen. Sure, people could manually send entries to me, but I don't really want to tabulate all of that. Ideally, someone would whip up a quick Web app that allows you to see what percentage you guessed correctly, while mailing me the results of each reader's guesses. Then, after, say, 48 hours, I would declare a winner and send out some kind of vaguely disappointing prize [say, a MSN butterfly].