1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? Blue.
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Qualcomm TRUE BREW™ logo certification requirements
3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? mamoosh designed it; it's got bears looking up at falling snow
4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Very funny
5. FAVORITE MAGAZINES? New Scientist, The Economist
6. FAVORITE SMELL? Bergamot, really fine pinot noir
7. WHAT IS YOUR TITLE AT WORK? Software Development Engineer in Test, I think; not real sure
8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Marmot!
9. WHERE IS YOUR MIND RIGHT NOW? What a lame ass question.
10. LEAST FAVORITE COLOR? Faded light green shag carpet.
11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? Get with the program. Phones vibrate these days, babe.
12. WHO DO YOU ASPIRE TO BE MORE LIKE? jcoldrey, who is quite possibly the most stylish person I know.
13. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? Technically speaking, not dying.
14. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Vanilla. You can do all kinds of things to it to make it more interesting, but chocolate stays at chocolate.
15. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? No.
16. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Oh please. Kitty does, though.
17. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Way fuckin' cool.
18. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE? Matt Hall.
19. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Hard to say. Stinky aged Riesling? Really fine Champagne? Madiran?
20. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN & YOUR BIRTHDAY? Virgo. BTW: horoscopes are stoopid.
21. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Yeah - I mean, why through out perfectly good food?
22. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE? I'd like to be a secretary, at least in the traditional sense of the word, preferably to Jancis Robinson.
23. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Don't see what's wrong with whatever color it is right now.
24. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE? "And was it a good one?" Yup. Still am, still is.
25. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY? Yay for stupid interview questions. You never refer to anything as 0% incomplete, right? Therefore it's half full.
26. FAVORITE MOVIES? The Limey, ... is that coffee ready yet? ... Moulin Rouge, uh...
27. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Like duh! I have to. Typing is a very important part of my job.
28. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? Carpet and a recent issue of 2600 for some reason.
29. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 3, yes it is, that's the magic number. One two three.
30. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Curling.
31. WHAT IS YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST FEAR? Running out of cash.
32. BURGER KING OR MCDONALDS? Burger King. McDonald's is way too sugary.
33. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER? XP Plus! aquarium screen saver demo. Too cheap to shell out the $20 for the upgrade. As a result, I only have three fish.
34. THE BEST PLACES YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? Torres del Paine, the Barossa, Tbilisi, Ronda, Karijini, Nikko, Yosemite, etc. Lots!
35. FAVORITE CD? Lots! I'm no explosivo but I do have a few thousand. Last week's favorite: µ-Ziq, Bilious Paths
36. FAVORITE TV SHOW? Mr. Show
37. WHAT IS THE WORD YOU MISTYPE MOST OFTEN? I don't honestly remember at the momenmt.
38. HAMBURGERS OR HOT DOG? Trader Joe's vegetarian corn dogs are the easiest, but nothing beats an In and Out single with cheese and grilled onions.
39. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? Sparkling mineral water.