2. Matthew is in Ohio, I think. I was kind of asleep when we spoke this morning, so I can't say for sure. I believe they were loading him up with pizza boxes.
3. I'm bummed that I didn't meet Thilo last weekend. To think we were quite possibly in the same building at the same time... and I didn't even think he'd moved to LA. Duh. Stupid bruin.
4. It's really hot up here in Salmonberg. I wish I had air conditioning. I can't use the upstairs floor of the house in the summertime. On the other hand, it's going to be really excellent come wintertime.
5. The weeds that have overrun the driveway are either chamomile, or else I have a very, very bad sense of smell. It's weird.
6. Cinsault makes for crappy wine, folks. Yet again, I have been fooled into buying Goats do Roam brand South African wine because I think it's a cool label... and yet again, it's turned out to be a distinctly lame experience.
7. I had a glass of Chardonnay at Dan's high school reunion last Saturday night and I actually liked it.
8. Sean and Dave were the only unequivocally wonderful thing about Bearquake 3D this weekend. If they aren't writing / performing the show, there is absolutely no reason to go.
9. Mr. "I'm the prettiest!" Bearquake 3D Bear, er Mr. SoCal Bear, looks almost exactly like Eddie Izzard. However, Mr. Izzard is clearly the better dresser.
10. The shower curtains that I've known and loved for the past eight years ["Igge" from Ikea] just don't work in the new house. Looks like I have to find something more restrained. I do miss having a 1920s bungalow, but the 1980s Chalet is fine too. I'm convinced it's going to be a lot more fun in the wintertime, though: it's definitely built for sitting inside, warm, while it's cold, blustery, and pissing down mad outside.