If you'll excuse the poor photography, here are thirteen random examples. They're all from the Ashmolean museum (with the exception of the first two, which are from the Museum of the History of Science). There are even a couple of ringers thrown in just for grins. Enjoy!
1. The plural of "activity" is not "activitie"
2. It's a long way to Februrary
3. There are apparently seven continents in the Ashmolean Museum
4. Older? Younger? My head hurts
5. Where the extra comma goes
6. Brackets[ off center]
7. Another missing Oxford comma
8. What button do I press to get to the third floor?
9. Curious indeed
10. Wrong, in principal
11. And did those FedEx / In ancient time?
12. Museum signage is at once confusing and reflect incompetence
13. Random comma usage a go go (with sentence fragment)