1. Michel le Comte - in the Marais, luxurious, odd bedroom layouts (only 1 bedroom with a large bed, plus twin beds scattered throughout). €2350/week.
2. Marais Picasso - potentially quite nice but hard to tell from pictures; pricey at €2500/week.
3. In the Heart of the Marais 6 - dunno about this one. Need to find another site with this apartment with a better description. Sleeps 10, which may be too much; good location.
4. Brodie says fierce! but I say wrong neighborhood and it only sleeps four. Still love the kitchen though!
5. The Elzevir Apartment is waaaaay to small for more than two people, but damn, if I were wealthy, I would stay here when visiting Paris.
6. A Room in Paris still seems compelling, if only because they make breakfast. Mmmm breakfast. €1670/week.